. . . I was never that good at the words anyways - bn


. . . you're not punk and i'm tellin everyone, save your breath i never was one - bs



Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Bands I've Been Missing

It occurs to me that lately I've been listening to good amount of stuff from recently retired bands (either temporarily or permanently).  The following few, which to the best of my knowledge are either done for or on hiatus, really stand out.  At least they made it count while they were around, and thankfully I'm pretty sure all these guys are busy with other projects.

THE RIOT BEFORE



PRISON BOOK CLUB






THE ONLY SONS







2 comments:

  1. Prison Book Club was always a side project unfortunately. The Demon Beat is still playing and John Miller is with the Hackensaw Boys now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, sorta wish it'd been the primary. Heard about John Miller, does that mean fox hunt is no more?

    ReplyDelete