. . . I was never that good at the words anyways - bn


. . . you're not punk and i'm tellin everyone, save your breath i never was one - bs



Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Return to Playlists - Tonight It's Whiskey

It's been awhile since I've posted one of those themed playlists i'm so fond of. So, while I'm layin off this evening, for someone, somewhere . . .

Tonight It's Whiskey

Tracklist:
Lucero - Last Night in Town
Glossary - At Midnight
Alone at 3am - Whiskey and Gin
Drive By Truckers - Women Without Whiskey
Red City Radio - Too Much Whiskey Not Enough Blankets
Hold Steady - Massive Nights
Hayes Carll - Knockin' over Whiskeys
Lucero - California
The Evening Rig - Goddamn, I could use a Drink
Wrinkle Neck Mules - Whiskey Jars
Drive By Truckers - Fourth Night of my Drinking
Dillinger Four - Doublewhiskeycokenoice
Banner Pilot - Empty your Bottles
Todd Snider - Alcohol & Pills
Sons of Bill - Broken Bottles
Lucero - I'll Just Fall
Rocky Votolato - Whiskey Straight
Drag the River - Get Drunk
American Gun - Drunk Girls
Uncle Tupelo - Whiskey Bottle
Richard Buckner - Lucky Buzz
Dear Landlord - Whiskey and Records
Lucero - Drink til We're Gone
500 Miles to Memphis - Shots
The Menzingers - They Speak of my Drinking, but Never of My Thirst
Kasey Anderson - All Lit Up
Alkaline Trio - Cooking Wine
Rocky Votolato - Makers
Sons of Bill - Charleston
Hold Steady - Citrus

Follow the link above to listen. I'd recommend on random.

No comments:

Post a Comment