. . . I was never that good at the words anyways - bn


. . . you're not punk and i'm tellin everyone, save your breath i never was one - bs



Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday Playlist - 2/26

Tracklist:
Save Ends - Love Like a Home/ Occult Detective Club - My New Heart / Ma Jolie - 88 Mph / PUP - DVP / Husker Du - Chartered Trips / Lucero - I Can Get Us Out of Here / Brave Bird - Killer Velocity / Mount Moriah - Calvander / Water Liars - I Want Blood / Birds in Row - O'dear / Basement - Hanging Around / Nato Coles and The Blue Diamond Band - Econoline / Mikey Erg - Key of C, Fix It, Fix It, Stop / Fools Rush - Not Me! / Patty Hurst Shifter - Acetylene / Dead Mechanical - Baltimore Calling / The Smith Street Band - The Arrogance of a Drunk Pedestrian / John Moreland - I Need You to Tell Me Who I Am / The Dirty Nil - Zombie Eyed / Trash Boat - Perspective / Shit Present - Anxious Type / The Sky We Scrape - Speech Therapy / Sinai Vessel - Cats / Supergenius - Rumours / Jason Guy Smiley - Heart Eyes 


No comments:

Post a Comment