. . . I was never that good at the words anyways - bn


. . . you're not punk and i'm tellin everyone, save your breath i never was one - bs



Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 Best of the Rest (songs)

Since (like last year) it was ridiculously tough to narrow down a top albums list, I wanted to again (like last year) share some of my hands down favorite songs of the year, off of albums or EPs that narrowly (I know, I know and probably wrongly) missed my "best of" cut. Please check them out. I sincerely only make the playlists, best of lists, etc. in hope that others might relish some of the music I love. This set is far from exhaustive.

Here are the songs in no particular priority order, along with a playlist.

DPDC 2013 Best of the Rest (songs)

Failures' Union - Human Shield / Laura Stevenson - Runner / Woahnows - Grey Matters / Austin Lucas - Alone in Memphis / Placeholder - Stay Here / Little Big Leagure - Lindsey / Drag the River -Wichita Skyline / Frank Turner - Plain Sailing Weather / Broadway Calls - Open Letter / Ex Friends - Dirty Ben Franklin / Off With Their Heads - Shirts / Allison Weiss - How to be Alone / Sundowners - Right Down Broadway / Neko Case - Man / Sebadoh - Defend yr Self / Todd Farrell Jr. & The Dirty Birds - Year in Review / Superchunk - Breaking Down / Swearin' - Dust in the Gold Sack / Alkaline Trio - Broken Wing / Ma, Jolie - Brace, Smile / Roomrunner - Weird / Have Gun, Will Travel - Take Me Home Alice


No comments:

Post a Comment