. . . I was never that good at the words anyways - bn


. . . you're not punk and i'm tellin everyone, save your breath i never was one - bs



Friday, July 18, 2014

Friday Playlist - 7/18

Tracklist:
Cheatahs - The Swan / Menzingers - Lilith Avi / Muncie Girls - Kasper and Randow / Lucero - She's Just That Kinda Girl / Hostage Calm - On Both Eyes / The Weaks - How to Put an Audience to Sleep in Under Two Minutes / Basement - Canada Square / Superchunk - Saving My Ticket / Dear Landlord - Whiskey and Records / Two Cow Garage - Jackson Don't You Worry / Algernon Cadwallader - I Wanna Go to the Beach / Iron Chic - Bogus Journey / Bangers - The Mitigation Committee / Drag the River - Brookfield / The National - Afraid of Everyone / O Pioneers!!! - Saved By the Bell Was a Super Good Show / Tegan and Sara - Speak Slow / Bear Trade - Bleedin' Heart Trouble / Nouns - I Feel as Though I've Failed / Spraynard - O.R. They? / Obits - You Gotta Lose / Jimmy Islip (w/ Jon Snodgrass) - It Tastes Bitter / Leagues Apart - To Know the Night is to Live in it Forever / Crow Bait - If I Could / Titus Andronicus - In a Small Body 

DPDC Friday Playlist 7/18/14

No comments:

Post a Comment