. . . I was never that good at the words anyways - bn


. . . you're not punk and i'm tellin everyone, save your breath i never was one - bs



Monday, October 3, 2011

Yet Another Band New to Me - Prison Book Club

I've stumbled across alot of pretty good new music lately, or at least stuff that's new to me, and these guys may be the best of the recent bunch.

Prison Book Club includes members of The Fox Hunt and The Demon Beat (both of which you should check out if you aren't already familiar). In terms of their sound I'll spare you my attempt at a description because you can listen to both of their albums below, but if you're a fan of early Lucero and grittier DBT (think Cooley songs) you're likely a fan of Prison Book Club.

Prison Book Club released August 2011:



Required Reading released September 2009:

No comments:

Post a Comment